Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

A Very Campbell Christmas

Since Andrew and I started dating we had to figure out how we were going to do holidays because both of our families live in the same area. We consider this a huge blessing but soon learned that splitting holiday time can be hard because you want to be in two places at once! What works for us is spending the majority of Thanksgiving with the Labberton's and the majority of Christmas with the Campbell's, although we usually end up seeing some of both sides. I meant to post holiday pictures sooner but now looking back at these is fun!

I worked the night of Christmas Eve and was lucky enough to get off a few hours early Christmas morning. I came home and slept for a few hours before we headed over to Andrew's parents house. 
We always have a casual Christmas breakfast.
Andrew quite excited with his Jack Daniels.
I'm fairly certain this is me being grossed out by one of the treats Andrew picked out for the pups. 

On Christmas evening Andrew's aunt and uncle hosted dinner and a poetry reading. I think people were really hesitant to participate in the poetry reading but it actually was quite fun and very funny to see what people came up with. Snaps all around!



No comments:

Post a Comment