Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

. a break .

Vacation starts, now.

I am so excited to have a solid chunk of time off from work, from life, from daily responsibility (yes, I'll still feed Avery and Everett, not to worry), to just focus on living. 

As I worked my last few hours of work I realized how much I love what I do. How much I love being with my patients each night and how while I love it more than I ever imagined loving a career, I have been at it since last February, running hard, the learning curve has been steep and I need a break. That being said, as I walked out of the hospital I knew that I will be glad to return when my next shift rolls around. 

But for now, I'm looking forward to fun conversations with Husband, staying up late, getting up early, running, and getting away. I think that is one of the things I like most about our trips to Orlando to see the mouse: it's so far removed from our daily life that I am able to detach and really, truly, get away!

And now, a look back at memories from our last trip. I'm looking forward to more of this!



More of this: caitlin and campbell.

More of this: watching Mom and Dad be as excited as kids, and in love, and holding hands, mush mush mush. 

More of this: making memories like these. Omehgersh.

More of this: Campbell doing what he loves.

More of this: time alone with her, read, "shopping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment