Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

p52 Kick-Off: Week One


I was browsing the internets looking for something to keep me motivated to take pictures all through the year. I wanted something that would push me to get my camera out more and more, to stretch, to learn. I knew that Project 365 was far to large a commitment. Somedays I sleep all day and spend all night at the hospital, nothing much comes out of those days aside from work, I knew that I would be setting myself up for failure if I tried to take one picture per day. However, I found this, Project 52 Photo Challenge, much more do-able for this girl!



This picture is not anything special. It's not edited, it's not cropped, it's not touched up, at all. This is how I took the picture one night this week. What this picture is however, is us, right in the moment of this day-to-day life we are living. This is Everett's most favorite thing right now. This picture captures him, doing his cat thing, just as he is in normal, unedited life. And that, to me, is the point of p52, to capture our everyday memories.

1 comment: