Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Reedy Wedding Closer - Random Mishmash.

Because I took SO. Many. Pictures. I decided that one post would be the final catch all. This is just for my own documentation so that when I print my blog I have a full collection of the year in review. Blah blah blah. Some of these pictures are important to me because they are the small, silly, seemingly insignificant moments, but some of the most fun!


The look of sarcasm that Danielle is receiving. Haha, whoops. 

In true form. 

Ceremony. Somehow I failed to get a really good picture of how pretty the setting was. 
Pepper!!!
Neighbor's beautiful garden. 
Happy! So happy!
The following photos are from either mine or Campbell's iPhone:
Man couch.

Early morning set up after very little sleep. Priceless.

Miss Dione.
This has something to do with golf. I think? Attractive, no?
 This photo needed more than a caption because I seriously had the most fabulous time dancing with Danielle! We danced and danced and danced!  We were probably "those girls" at the wedding but we were having the best time! We were being silly and must have danced for hours! 

It was hard to get a good picture of this but this kid totally rocked out! He asked the DJ to play Gangnam Style and he owned. The best part was that his mom was out there with him for every move. What a cool mom! It was a really fun memory! Naomi, her Dad and brother also laid it down!

Okay Lauren and Garrett - you're up next!!


No comments:

Post a Comment