Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Summer Evening Routine

Campbell has started this evening routine with Avery and Everett. Around 7 pm Avery gets the itch and starts circling, waiting for him to put his shoes on. Then they grab the frisbee and head up to the school. Lately, Everett has been going with them as well. When I'm not working I like to tag along. Last night, Campbell was at golf league so the evening routine was up to me. Walking up to the school with a dog and a cat following you feels a bit like a parade and a whole lot ridiculous. No matter how ridiculous there is something soul anchoring in routine. Simple, predictable, daily: routine.

Mr. E marching up to play. You can see our house in the background, thankfully the school is not far.




This picture cracks me up because she looks so dang happy. 

Pictures of Mr. Everett are dang near impossible.

The two of them running together as fast as they could go.

She wanted nothing to do with taking a picture with me. 




//outtake//
doh.



1 comment:

  1. I love this! I mostly love that Everett kind of acts like a puppy dog. Makes my heart happy. Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete