Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

//2 Years//





I can't believe that on Tuesday we will have been married for two, whole, entire, years! It really is crazy how time has flown by. It does not seem possible that our wedding was two years ago. For each day of marriage I am so thankful. Campbell really is the best husband I could have possibly dreamed of. He's so funny. This guy makes me laugh everyday. He sings, like a wild man. He make any athletic endeavor look easy. He is serious, but never takes the hard stuff to seriously. He's the best kind of balance for me. 
The last few weeks I feel like I've only seen him coming and going. I am so thankful for the chance to get away for a few days and just be married. When we were picking a honeymoon destination one of my requirements was that it be a place that we could visit often. We are heading back to our honeymoon spot this weekend to relax and make more memories in the exact same place we spent the very first precious days of our marriage. 
Here's to golfing, coffee drinking, reading, biking, hiking, swimming and golf ball hunting, for many years to come!
xoxo,
Caitlin and Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment