Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Biking the Loop, Floating the River

Blue Bridge on a beautiful blue sky day

Annie beats the pants off of me in all things athletic = she pushes me!

Pre-float

My friend Annie has turned out to be the friend that will do just about any outdoor activity with me.
20 mile bike ride around the river? No sweat.
Float down a river with minimal instructions? Let's go!
Having weekdays off while Campbell is working has given me some really special time to develop relationships with the nurses in my life. It has been fun to fill a weekday with grand adventure and great fun! I love Annie's adventurous spirit that allows her to throw herself out there and have a whole lot of fun as a result. She said that her mom calls these somewhat jenky adventures are called "memory making opportunities". Perfect.
What's next?

Did you see this post about my summer reading list?
And this brain dump about taking technology for granted?

No comments:

Post a Comment